I’ve been working in the social media management and online marketing field since 2004. I offer social media/ online marketing consulting for small businesses , start-ups, bands, musicians, and artists.
Consulting Services are conducted via online teleconference and invoiced via PayPal.
*I make it very easy to get started , so don’t worry if you have never used an online teleconference website or PayPal!
Consulting Services Fee Structure
- One Hour Session $85
- Two Hour Session $150
- Three Hour Session $225
- One Hour Each Week for 8 Weeks $600
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 6pm – 9pm Central Time Chicago )
Saturday 9am – Noon Central Time (Chicago)
Please use the contact form below to send an email to get started! Please mention your area of interest and a little background about your business. I’ll get back to you about scheduling our consulting time and invoicing. Thanks!
Social Media Marketing Consulting
- Evaluation of all networks, web pages, and current social media marketing strategy.
- Recommendations and instructions on improving content delivery, networking, tracking key success metrics, and how to streamline your social media marketing efforts and maximize results.
- Develop Social Media Editorial Calendar with client (suggestions for calendar content may include: photos, videos, quotes, links to sales materials or company information on website, contests and promotional offers, new products or services, upcoming events, and re-posting, re-tweeting, or sharing other relevant online content)
- Work closely with client to ensure status updates and customer engagement is in alignment with company values and online “voice”
- Coaching on developing key performance indicators and provide insights gained from community monitoring to help evolve strategies
- Training on active engagement and audience building (more friends, followers, and targeting business connections that are actively engaged on networks)
- Advice on onitoring trends in online social media community tools, applications, and new social media marketing opportunities for client
Email Marketing Training
- Training for weekly or monthly email marketing strategies, creation and updating of mailing list opt-in forms on website and custom Facebook tabs, export/import and clean up of current mailing list, campaign review and analysis.
- Training for email newsletter templates such as: Announcements, Events, Thank Yous, Promotions, Business Letters, Calendars, Holiday Letters, Custom Coupons.
- Email marketing systems used include: Mailchimp, Fanbridge, Constant Contact, or FanReach
Facebook Pages 101 – Live Training Session
Facebook Pages 101 Training is 3 hours and will be conducted via teleconference. This will allow for screen sharing and customized training for your specific Facebook Page needs.
E-Commerce Online Marketing Packages
- Training on online store/shopping cart solutions including coaching for established Etsy sellers looking to grow brand awareness, improve social media marketing, and increase sales.
- E-Commerce platform selection, creation, integration, marketing, analysis, and training solutions for the following e-commerce website options.
- Training can include: Etsy, EBay, Amazon, Paypal, Shopify, CDBaby, Ecwid Shopping Cart, Square, Rebelsmarket, Zibbet, Storenvy, StoreYa, Big Cartel, Ezebee, Dawanda
- Google – Pay Per Click, Search Ads, Display Ads, Google Adwords Express
- Facebook Advertising – Application Ads, Domain Ads, Event Ads, Mobile Application Ads, Page Ads, Like Ads, Promoted Post Ads, Sponsored Stories, and Facebook Offers
- Twitter Advertising – Tailored Audiences, Promoted Accounts on Timelines, Keyword Targeting
- Yelp – Gift Certificates, Deals Vouchers
- Foursquare – Promoted Listing, Check-In Rewards Program
- Google – +Post Ads (released December 2013)
- Pinterest – Promoted Pins (released November 2013)
- Instagram – Sponsored Photos and Videos (not yet available for all brands)
Reputation Management Training
Yelp, Foursquare, LinkedIn, Google Listing, Google Maps, Facebook Reviews, Bing, Wikipedia, Yellowbook, Dexknows, Yahoo Local, CitySearch, Local.com, Manta
Bands / Musicians – Specialized Training
- Social Media Marketing advice for physical and digital releases (Singles, EPs, Full Length Albums, DVDs).
- Training on launch plans, response plans, and weekly posting and promoting agendas that fit overall marketing objectives.
- Planning online marketing agendas prior to album release (both physical and digital), advice on scheduling updates and cross promotion to be cohesive across all social networks in weeks leading up to release as well as appropriate and timely cross promotion and metrics tracking for album reviews and interviews.
- Planning online marketing agendas for domestic and international tours. Advice on status updates and cross promotion for press releases prior to tour, social media management during tour, administrative support with VIP/meet & greet/ or special online tour promotions.
- Training can include: Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Reverbnation, LinkedIn, myYearbook, Foursquare, google+, livejournal, soundcloud, youtube, Vimeo, and vkontakte; and other websites such as Etsy, Wikipedia, Artistdata, Fanbridge, Skype, bandsintown, rootmusic, iLike, Eventful, etc.